Shut down of Ludwigsburg University of Education until April 19th
From Wednesday, March 18, 2020 until tentatively Sunday, April 19, 2020 Ludwigsburg University of Education has been shut down
(Updated version from 23-03-2020)
(For a German version click here please )
After the State Government of Baden-Wuerttemberg has taken extensive protective measures to fight SARS-CoV-2 (https://www.baden-wuerttemberg.de/de/service/presse/pressemitteilung/pid/landesregierung-beschliesst-massnahmen-gegen-die-ausbreitung-des-coronavirus/) and provided respective prescriptions the Ludwigsburg University of Education senior management has taken the following measures and decisions:
General Information regarding the COVID-19 shut down of Ludwigsburg University of Education (LUE):
- Until April 19 (tentatively) LUE operates in emergency mode.
- Therefore, all buildings have been closed and locked. This closure applies to all institutions of the university, including the library, the faculties, institutes, offices, etc. until further notice. Inquiries can be sent by email to the respective institution(s).
- LUE senior management has established two crisis-intervention-teams of which one of them will be at LUE during regular office hours. All members of the senior management will be reached under rektorat(at)ph-ludwigsburg.de.
- Administration departments are – until further notice – still operating with an emergency team on campus. They can be reached by email or telephone. Incoming mail will be collected and marked with a receipt stamp.
- Please consider the current advice of the authorities concerned, in particular the ones by the Robert-Koch-Institut (https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ/N/Neuartiges_Coronavirus/Risikogebiete.html; click EN for an English website) and the Health Authorities.
- In cases you show any of those symptoms, please contact the local heath authorities under +49 711 904-39555 (daily between 9 – 18 o’clock) and inform our student center (studienabteilung(at)ph-ludwigsburg.de.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: According to government restrictions you MUST NOT enter LUE if you have returned from a risk area abroad or a danger zone within Germany (cf. RKI-Website) or if you have been in contact with a person infected by Covid19, or if you show any symptoms (e.g. a cough or fever).
Back to: Startseite