Important Information on the Current Digital Summer Semester 2020
Ludwigsburg University of Education began its teaching activities on April 21 in the form of a “digital semester”.
(For a German version click here please )
Depending on the measures that the state of Baden-Württemberg will adopt in the future to protect against infection by SARS-CoV-2, we request that you take note of the following:
General Information for this Minimal Operational Phase:
- Students may enter the university individually. Group entry is not permitted.
- The wearing of face masks, especially on the way into and within the university buildings is strongly recommended, and is compulsory on public transport.
- A minimum distance of 1.5 metres and if possible 2 metres is to be maintained throughout the building and on campus at all times.
- Visits to the Administration are possible by prior appointment by e-mail or telephone. They take place on site with suitable partitioning maintaining a distance of at least 2 metres. In the case of queues forming, the 2 metre rule also applies.
- Remaining in the university recreational and meeting places is not permitted. You are requested to leave the premises immediately after completing your official business.
- If necessary and for official business only university offices may be occupied by not more than one person. If the presence of colleagues who share offices with more than one workplace is required on site for business purposes, they must use separate rooms.
- In exceptional cases where a personal meeting of more than 2 persons is indispensable, meetings can take place with up to a maximum of 5 persons. This on condition that there is a room is available in which the minimum distance of 2 metres can be maintained. Please register such meetings with the Rector’s office in advance.
- Committee meetings of 6 persons or more and all lectures courses are provisionally not permitted to take place on site but may be held - if legally permissible - in digital form.
- Other events of any kind are cancelled, in all probability for a longer period of time. These rules are valid subject to further modification in accordance with the official coronavirus regulations of the State of Baden-Württemberg, which will be announced here immediately on being issued.
- LUE senior management has established two crisis-intervention-teams of which one of them will be at LUE during regular office hours. All members of the senior management will be reached under rektorat(at)ph-ludwigsburg.de.
- Administration Departments can be reached by email or telephone. Incoming mail will be collected and marked with a receipt stamp.
- Please consider the current advice of the authorities concerned, in particular the ones by the Robert-Koch-Institut (https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ/N/Neuartiges_Coronavirus/Risikogebiete.html; click EN for an English website) and the Health Authorities.
- In cases you show any of those symptoms, please contact the local heath authorities under +49 711 904-39555 (daily between 9 – 18 o’clock) and inform our student center (studienabteilung(at)ph-ludwigsburg.de.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: According to government restrictions you MUST NOT enter LUE if you have returned from a risk area abroad or a danger zone within Germany (cf. RKI-Website) or if you have been in contact with a person infected by Covid19, or if you show any symptoms (e.g. a cough or fever).
Back to: Startseite