In the Writing Advisory Service we advise students of all disciplines and degree programmes on how to prepare written work. Writing consultations are usually held in room 4.208. We also offer workshops and further information on our website.
At the Writing Advisory Service you will receive support:
- in writing term papers
- in drafting lesson plans
- in compiling portfolios and
- in writing theses.
This is how you can make use of the counselling service:
- you will find information on writing counselling in the corresponding Moodle course.
- Look for an appointment in the Moodle course schedule and register.
- Send your text and the question about it by e-mail to this address: schreibberatung(at)ph-ludwigsburg.de
- The counsellor will reply to your e-mail and arrange an appointment.
The support does not include help with the content of your paper, but with how to formulate your research question, the structure of your paper/essay, citation, etc. Advice on orthographic or grammatical questions is not possible here; in these cases please contact the Grammar Workshop, the Language Advisory Service or use our self-study programmes (downloads and links, s. German site). The Writing Advisory Service is open to all students.