Step 1: Student Information
- Fill in the correct academic year of your stay at LUE.
Step 2: Sending Institution
- Make sure to fill in the correct email addresse of your administrative contact person. This person will get the notification to sign your OLA at your home institution.
Step 3: Receiving Institution
- Receiving Institution country: Germany
- Receiving Institution name: Pädagogische Hochschule Ludwigsburg
- Receiving Responsible Person: Minke Jakobi, Erasmus+ instituitional coordinator, incomings(at)ph-ludwigsburg.de
- Receiving Administrative Contact Person: Denise Wintrich, Coordinator Incoming Students, incomings(at)ph-ludwigsburg.de
Step 4: Proposed Mobility Programme
Table A - Study programme at the Receiving institution
List all the courses you are planning to take at LUE.
Table B - Recognition at the Sending institution
List the courses for which your studies at LUE are recognized at your home institution
Step 5: Virtual Components: leave this blank
Step 6: Commitment
- Make sure you sign your OLA.Only after you have signed it your coordinator at your home university will be able to sign it.
The signature field works best on touch screen but you can also sign your OLA on a regular computer with your mouse.
Your home university will then receive your OLA by email from the Erasmus Dashboard.