Application and deadlines
The LUE uses exclusively an online process for the registration of exchange students coming to the University via ERASMUS or a bilateral agreement.
Terms for an application:
• The existence of a valid agreement between your home university and Ludwigsburg University.
• Your coordinator has nominated and registered you at the International Office PH Ludwigsburg for a semester abroad.
• Your online application does not exceed the deadlines: 15th December for the coming summer semester or 15th May for the coming winter semester
• You possess the following language competences: German at least B1.2 and/or English B2 (official proof of language level on demand).
• You agree to have a workload of at least 30 ECTS per semester.
If you wish to register and you are from a partner university please contact your international coordinator (Study Abroad) and write an e-mail to the International Office here at LUE. You will then receive the link to the online site, where you will find instructions on how to complete the process. If you have any questions or encounter difficulties, the International Office will be pleased to assist.
© Pädagogische Hochschule Ludwigsburg