Please check the following documents before you leave for Ludwigsburg:
- a passport (for EU-citizens it is also enough to bring an ID). This document must at least be valid until the end of the semester!
- for students who are not EU-citizens: an additional student visa (exception: citizens from USA, Australia, Japan, Canada, Israel, New Zealand und Swiss can get their visa also here in Ludwigsburg after their arrival).
- For EU-citizens: a blue EHIC-card for the health insurance, also valid until the end of the semester (for Turkish citizens the form A/T 11 Türk-Alman Sosyal Güvenlik Sözlesmesi)!
- for Non-EU-citizens: a travel health insurance for the trip to Germany and for enrollment health insurance with a German Insurance company which costs about 520 Euros per semester and covers everything (for example some kinds of dental prothesis, hospital stay, etc.)
- the information letters and brochures of the International Office with all important addresses, telephone numbers etc. and directions to get here.
- enough cash for the first days, which should be carried safely (close to your body not in a bag).
- information from your doctor and enough medicine if you suffer from a chronic illness.
- your Learning Agreement if you have not already sent it to our International Office.
© Pädagogische Hochschule Ludwigsburg