Rachel Hall, BA Hons. PGCE
Pädagogische Hochschule Ludwigsburg
Institut für Englisch
76134 Ludwigsburg, Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 7141 140 682
Sprechstunde in der Vorlesungszeit: Mittwoch 12.00 - 13.00 Uhr u.n.V.
Um Anmeldung über Moodle ‚ST-Hall‘ wird gebeten.
I was born and grew up in Hertfordshire, England.
I studied Modern European History at the University of Warwick (2001) and Primary School Education at Queens College, the University of Cambridge. During my post-graduate studies, I specialised in Literacy in the Primary School.
Teaching placements and Work Experience
- Benwick County Primary School, Cambridgeshire
- Comberton County Primary School, Cambridgeshire
- After qualifying as a teacher, I taught children aged 7-11 across the curriculum at the Kingsley School, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
- In 2005 I completed a TEFL training course and a TESOL qualification from the London College of Teachers and have subsequently taught English in businesses and language schools in the Stuttgart area. I also trained candidates preparing for the Cambridge English Certificate and have worked as a speaking examiner for various language exams.
- In October 2018 I joined the English department here at the Pädagogische Hochschule, Ludwigsburg and I currently teach Applied Linguistics.